Embark on an adventure in a fantastic vessel. The phinisi has been built in 2017 following traditional techniques, and it includes all modern comfort. It only has five cabins and the program can be tailored to the guests wishes. You will be able to dive and explore Komodo National Park, with its famous dragons. There is also a yoga deck, a stand-up paddle and some kayaks for when you’re not diving.
Solar pannels on board and energy-efficient engine. Reef-friendly soap in every cabin.
A perfect cruise for non-divers and divers! Many activities available during the trip: visit of Rinca island, treks, kayaking, snorkeling, stand-up paddle, yoga. Kids welcome on board.
Choose the length you prefer: 7 days/6 nights or 6 days/5 nights
Non-divers have a 150 EUR discount on the price of the trip
- 7 days/6 nights with 13-15 dives or 6 days/5 nights with 10-12 dives (depending on the trip you choose)
- Transfers from/to the airport or hotels in Labuan Bajo
- Three meals a day (indonesian and international food) and snacks
- Non-alcoholic drinks: mineral water, soda, juices, coffee and tea
- Tanks, weights, weight belts
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Water sports (kayaks and Stand Up Paddle)
- Yoga cruise from June 9th to 14th, 2019: 2 yoga sessions per day
What’s not included?
- National park fees: 16 euros per day (IDR 250 000 per day)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Rental equipment (30 euros for a full set per day or 10 euros per item per day)
- Nitrox fills
- Dive courses
- Crew tips (IDR 200,000 per guest per day recommended, about 13 euros)
- Fuel surcharges if applicable
- Any flight or any hotel before/after the liveaboard